THE PURPOSE OF A BCEES INTERN
BCEES Internship programme is designed to prepare young adults from schools, and matured adults from colleges, Universities intending graduates’ opportunity to complete their required academic school hours to enable them to graduate. The interns are voluntary workers who support the work of BCEES. As well as working in their focused academic areas. They will be mentored weekly, meet regularly with BCEES staff for reflection and skill training and participate in weekly meetings with the BCEES team.
Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in a Canadian environment.
REQUIREMENTS OF AN INTERN
• Should be academically qualified and be able to produce work of a high quality, in line with professional and ethical standards
• Should be able to communicate effectively, in English, both verbally and in writing
• Should be have proficient computer skills
• Should be able to work in a team under supervision
• Should have a passion for learning and desire to learn new skills and knowledge
• Amongst others.
• Should be socially and spiritually mature in line with their age.
• Proof of being a student will be required to be sent by the school or institution.
If you are interested, please fill in the form below.